At the completion of the 8 months training program and upon completion of all certification requirements, you will be eligible for KRI Level 1 Instructor certification. You have 18 months from the start date of your program to complete all of the requirements. The KRI certified SEAA Level 1 Teacher Training team reserves the right to grant KRI Certification solely at their discretion and the evaluation of each participant’s readiness to be a Kundalini Yoga instructor. Evaluation is based on successfully meeting the KRI Teacher Training program requirements including, but not limited to:
If a participant has NOT experienced Kundalini Yoga classes or workshop, we recommend that they prepare themselves with the following:
- Attend 20 or more Kundalini Yoga classes taught by a KRI certified Instructor in your area.
- Or complete the 20 classes by participating in KRI certified videos and read and write a 300 word essay on your experience of Kundalini Yaga.
- Mastery of the English Language is highly recommended.
Requirements during the Program
- Full Payment of training fees
- Attend ALL 90 hours of live Zoom instruction
- Attend ALL three weekend local area face-to-face onsite sessions
- Participate in 14 Aquarian Group Sadhanas
- Receive satisfactory assessments for two practicums
- Complete homework and all required activities
- Pass all written and/or oral exams on material covered in class
- 40 hours of assigned homework
- Create two sample yoga class curricula
- Complete a 40 day yoga set and meditation with journal entries
- Attend 20 Kundalini yoga classes during or after completion of the training
- Complete 20 hours of social service teaching (seva)
- Properly represent and sign the Code of Ethics and Professional Standards for Kundalini Yoga Teachers
- Participate in your assigned group calls
8 MONTH BLENDED PROGRAM: FROM SEPTEMBER 2021 TO APRIL 2022
TWO ZOOM SATURDAYS A MONTH | THREE LOCAL AREA WEEKEND SESSIONS | ACCESS TO A LIBRARY OF LEARNING VIDEOS